Fire can have an enormous impact on any institution or company, so to protect from these kinds of incidences, this system can be helpful. This Fire Suppression System (FSS) is specially designed for fire indications, early warnings, and fire suppression facility. The FSS042D is a multi zone fire suppression panel for single and dual hazard agent releasing applications. The FSS provides reliable fire detection, signalling and protection for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings requiring agent-based releasing.
Available products are enlisted in “Datasheets” tab.
Fire/Gas Suppression Panels for Airports
Fire/Gas Suppression Panels for Godowns
Fire/Gas Suppression Panels for Control Rooms
General Feature List
* Features are indicative and may not be available in each model.
• Class B Initiating Device Circuits (IDC) – 2 nos – For Conventional Smoke Detectors
• Class B Releasing Agent Circuits (RAC) – 2 nos (D: Aerosol Can Monitoring – 2Cans.)
• Class B Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC) – 1nos—For Hooter/Sounder etc
• Fire / Fault status in unambiguous colors LED indication
• Programmable Inputs for Pressure Switch, Inhibit/Abort Switch & Instant Release Switch and one spare
• Programmable Mode (Auto/Manual) Selection & Zone Isolation facility
• RAC Monitoring
• BMS Connectivity
• Up to 1000 Events Memory log support
Catalog – Fire Suppression – Click here to download.
Nugget Fire Suppression Messenger for Polymer Tube Gas Suppression Systems – Click here to download.
Nugget – Fire Suppression Monitor – Click here to download.
Nugget Fire Suppression Panel FSS-021G – Click here to download.
TUV EN54-2 Certificate for FSS042D Fire Suppression Panel. Click here to view
TUV EN54-4 Certificate for FSS042D Fire Suppression Panel. Click here to view
TUV EN12094 Certificate for FSS042D Fire Suppression Panel. Click here to view