Our customers are going to be startled by reading the title of my post. But I want to assure you that you have read correctly.
We have launched conventional fire alarm panels for 2 Zones and 4 Zones. Both have premium features and hence premium pricing.
My observation is that conventional Fire Alarm Panels are used in offices, shops and restaurants. Owner spends substantial amount (Rs.15L+) in extensively decorating the premises. But they keep very small budget for Fire Safety because of non availability of right products. To cater this segment Vighnaharta A3S is pleased to introduce conventional fire alarm panels with following features….
- “Make in India” Conventional Fire Panel approved by Apollo UK.
- Multilingual LCD Display : Unicode supported. Supports Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Arabic etc.
- ISO 7240-2, EN54-2 Compliant
- Built-in GSM/GPRS SIM Interface. Can send SMS, connect to monitoring station.
- RS485 MODBUS RTU port provided for IBMS or SCADA.
- Networkable upto 16 Panels.
Most of the premises do not have fire officer. Generally security guard attends the alarm. Since our panel displays regional language it will be easier to attend the emergency. Also SMS alert shall communicate the emergency to the managerial staff.
Considering the features our panel provides value for money to the user. I am sure they will invest in a better safety product rather than cheaper one.