Realty Automation and Security Systems is extremely proud to be associated with Saee Purandhare as her Sports Sponsors.
Our MD, Nitin Joshi, have personally known Saee for quite some time as she was his daughter’s school mate. Today, she has made the whole country proud by being so successful in her career as a leading cricket player.
Unfortunately, the sports culture has been missing in our education system for a long time. All the stakeholders in the education system, including the parents, give a lot of importance to academics and very little to sports. It is good to see that things have started to change a bit recently.
Speaking of Saee, she has always been interested in sports, and RASS is glad to support her through this sponsorship. She is at a critical juncture in her career, and we are pleased to be a part of her journey. Some of her recent achievements include
- Represented Maharashtra in the National championship (One-day league and T-20 league) in 2017-2018 as a wicket-keeper batsman.
- Made the debut in January 2018 in a T-20 match against Mumbai, with 5 wicketkeeping dismissals. (4 stumpings and 1 catch). Finished the tournament with total 9 wicket-keeping dismissals.
- In summer 2018, she played 21 games and scored 1200 runs with 2 centuries and 7 half-centuries.
- In December 2018, she represented Meghalaya state as a guest player in the “Senior Women’s One day league 2018-2019.” Scored 462 runs in 7 one day matches (66 boundaries and 1 six) with an average of 154 and the best score of 153* (Third highest score in India this year) against Arunachal Pradesh, becoming the second highest run-scorer for India in the one-day category. In the same tournament, she scored 4 half centuries – highest by any player in India participating in the tournament.
- She is the winner of Trinity Sports Award for best performance by a female cricketer in the year 2018-19
It is a humble request to all of you to provide your support to such young, enthusiastic sports people and we will surely win many more medals in international competitions.
We wish Saee all the very best in her future endeavors!