There are two types of panels – Conventional & Addressable. Conventional panels are suitable for small applications like Office, Godown, Store or Small Projects & Addressable panels are suitable for Factories, Industries, Control Rooms, Airport etc. Smoke detectors in a zone (or area) of the building are all connected to the same pair of wires. If any of these detectors report alarm, a single indication is shown on the control panel, means that the exact location of the alarm is not shown but zone area will be indicated on panel.
Available products are enlisted in “Datasheets” tab.
TrueSafe Fire Alarm Panels for Small Offices
Addressable Fire Alarm Panels for Commercial Complexes
Addressable Fire Alarm Panels for Malls
Conventional Fire Alarm Panels for Larger Offices
General Features List
* Features are indicative and may not be available in each model.
• Auto learn feature provide
• Apollo XP95 & Discovery protocol Support
• Single Loop Panel
• Hindi & Tamil Language Support
• SMS Reporting Up to 10 Mobile numbers
• Operates on 180 – 265V , 50 Hz, AC Mains power supply
• Standby (battery) backup 24V DC power supply with built in charger
• 128×64 Dots graphics LCD Display
• 12 push button Alfa numeric keys Keypad for easy programming
• 4 level security password protection
Brochure – Fire Alarm Panel – Click here to download.
Nugget – Addressable Fire Alarm Panel – Click here to download.
Nugget – Conventional Fire Alarm Panel V.2 / V.4 – Click here to download.
Nugget – TrueSafe Conventional Fire Alarm Panel TSFC 24-2 – Click here to download.
TUV EN54-2 for Conventional & addressable fire alarm Panel. Click here to view
TUV EN54-4 for Conventional & addressable fire alarm Panel. Click here to view